Welcome to my website! I am happy to meet you here. I am passionate about people and I always want them to achieve their full potential. I believe that employees are the biggest and most important capital of a company. Therefore it isn’t an unnecessary luxury to invest in the wellbeing of employees. Colleagues who feel well will go the extra mile and make a difference. Isn’t that exactly what every employer, and employee wants?
- Wellbeing Director at Medialaan and passionate about the wellbeing of our employees. By using a sensible and proactive wellbeing policy, I ensure that our colleagues are healthy, happy and motivated. My policy is based on three pillars: mental balance, physical health and healthy nutrition.
- Wellbeing Consultant at Better Minds Work: I inspire and coach managers and give lectures and workshops
- Keynote speaker: I motivate employees to make their working day much more energetic, with only minor adjustments.
- Author of the book ‘Aftellen naar maandag’ (Borgerhoff & Lamberigts, 2017): I want to make clear to managers, HR-managers, team leaders and employees that by working in a smarter way they will be happier.
- Columnist at Feeling. Every month I share my expertise and tips on wellbeing in the section ‘Happy @ work’.
As a wife and mum I love a warm home and fully enjoy our family moments together. I love travelling, reading, I enjoy tasty and healthy food. I love to spend the weekend at the seaside. Walking gives me extra energy and I practise yoga to calm both body and soul.
As a wife and mum I love a warm home and fully enjoy our family’s moments together. I love travelling, reading, I enjoy tasty and healthy food and spending the weekend at the seaside. Walking and fresh air give me extra energy and I practise yoga to calm both body and soul.